Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sleeeeepyyyy~

Hee, Blogger kept me signed in. YAY.

So it's 4 am, and I'm still awake with a laptop on my legs. So what do I do? I write in my blog!

For some reason this kind of thing is entertaining to me. I sometimes get fun little ideas and think to myself "I want to write in my blog!"

But then by the time I get here I forget about it. I'm cool like that.

It's not even so much that I want internet popularity (I already have that from volunteer work on a massive message board), or want my views to be seen by EVERYONE EVERYWHERE (it's too much of a hassle and requires more extroversion than I know exists), I just like babbling somewhere.

But keeping diaries in OpenOffice isn't quite the same thing.

So I do this. And my random thoughts and babblings wind up in Google's cache for all to see. Yayyyyy~

It's not like I say anything incriminating. I'm not a closed book, and if anything I'm as close to a nun as a person could be without being catholic...Catholic? Am I supposed to capitalise the C?

Ooh, San Antonio's on TV. I went there :3

Yes, this is what my brain does when I'm tired. Shush.

What the crap is that bicycle/hang-glider/parasail lookin' thing? TV's showing me weird things again.

Oh, who here LOVED the opening ceremony of the Olympics? I did. Silly cauldron not deploying properly. Otherwise, that was some fantastic scenery.

The fish live. There are still five of them. I should change the water tomorrow.

....Today.

I think I'm done for now.

Peace, Love, and MarioKart.
~Dexie