Thursday, October 11, 2007

I officially matter in the eyes of the government. Whoopie

I checked the box next to a political candidate and determined which kind of parliament I want to see yesterday. (Also known as HOLYCRAPIVOTEDFORTHEFIRSTTIME)

It's official. I've legally grown up.

And now if I have something to say, it'll like...matter more to politicians...*snrk* Like that's possible.

Honestly, the only time something I said or felt made public media via something other than the internet, was when I ripped someone apart when talking about the smoking ban in Ontario (here's looking at you, Gordy.) I would've shredded his article about Transvestites in Training, but I conveniently can't seem to find it. Which I guess is fine, I'll just have to stalk the papers for more stupid things he says. I'm watching you, Henderson. And I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

And the whole city knows that I can rip your points apart, just like last time. Only now, I've got political views to roll with.

Peace, Love, and MarioKart.
~Poindextra

No comments: